Malacetic Otic Cleanser for Dogs and cats
Malacetic Otic ear cleansing solution is an effective cleaner for pet ears. It supports maintenance of healthy ears of dogs and cats. The antibacterial formulation removes debris, grease and excess wax and restricts the growth of bacteria and yeast. The non-irritating formula gently cleanses the pet ears and does not irritate the skin. It keeps ears dry thus prevents the growth of bacteria. Regular use helps in maintaining ear health. It is suitable to use for puppies and dogs as well as cats and kittens.
Malacetic Otic Ear Cleaner Solution for Dogs and Cats
Malacetic Otic Cleaner ear solution helps manage ear health. The active ingredients remove dirt and grease. The antibacterial agents treat mild to moderate bacterial and fungal infections. The deordorizing agent keeps ears odor-free and clean. The formulation helps balance skin surface pH making it unfavorable for bacterial and yeast growth. The soothing solution does not irritate skin and excellent for sensitive skin of the ears. Malacetic Otic ear cleansing solution is easy to apply and leaves ears smelling fresh.
Acetic Acid, Boric Acid
- Removes wax and grease from pet ears
- Aids in the treatment of ear infections
- pH balanced cleansing solution
- Reduces growth of bacteria and fungus
- Lowers excess moisture
- Safe hypoallergic formulation for daily use
- Shake the bottle well.
- Apply to the ear canal and gently, but firmly, massage the base of the ear.
- Use a cotton ball to remove excess solution.
- Repeat as necessary or as directed by your veterinarian.
- Close cap tightly after use.
- Store at controlled room temperature of 15 - 30 degrees Celsius (59 - 86 degrees Fahrenheit).
- For topical use only.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If skin irritation develops or increases, stop use and call your veterinarian.
- Do not use on severely irritated skin.
- Wash hands after use.