Eraquell Dewormer Paste for Horses
Eraquell is an effective treatment against various internal parasites in horses. It treats worms and protects horses against various types of worm infections. The oral paste is treats and controls mature and immature form of gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms and bots, including pinworms and ascarids. It also eliminates neck threadworms, intestinal threadworms, large-mouth stomach worms and stomach bots. Eraquell comes in a white thick paste, which is highly palatable and easily accepted.
Eraquell Oral Paste for Horses
Eraquell contains Ivermectin. The potent ingredient is effective against most common worms except tapeworm and encysted small redworms. The anthelmintic agent works against various worms and eliminates redworms, roundworms, bots, pinworms, threadworms and hairworms. It is safe to treat horses of all sizes and easy to administer.
- Treats various worms
- Effective against redworms and pinworms
- Kills roundworms and bots
- Acts against large redworms
- Protects against various parasitic infections
- Safe to use in foals over 6 weeks of age, breeding stallions and pregnant mares throughout gestation
- Treats up to 700 kg
- Highly palatable and easy to dose
- Should be administered orally.
- One syringe is sufficient to treat 700 kg horse.
- Ensure the horse mouth is free from food when dosing.
- Place the syringe between the front and back teeth and the paste deposited at the base of the tongue.
- Immediately elevate the head for a few seconds to ensure that the product is swallowed.
- Re-treatment should be carried out according to the epidemiological situation and at not less than 30 day intervals.
- For animal treatment only.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children and other animals.
- For horse use only.
- Do not overdose young horses.
- Do not treat the horses meant for human consumption.