Feliway Spray – Calming Spray for Cats
Feliway Spray is an effective calming spray for cats. It prevents urine spraying and scratching in cats. When they face their own facial pheromone, they become more calm and stress free. Feliway spray helps to settle and calm cats in unknown or stressful environments such as cage, carrier basket, and car, moving to new place, holidays, or new companion. It reduces scratching, urinating and other behavioral issues due to stress and anxiety. Feliway spray is easy to spray and has no known side effects.
Feliway Spray for Dogs
Feliway Spray is a clinically proven formula for fighting stress in cats. It contains Synthetic analogue of the F3 fraction of feline facial pheromone. The pheromone is a synthetic copy of the familiarization of facial pheromone that cats use to mark objects in their environment. Feliway mimics cat natural pheromones and helps reduce stress-related behaviors. It helps to create and maintain a state of well being and calmness. The non-toxic and odorless solution is safe and even beneficial for sick and aged pets.
Synthetic analogue of the F3 fraction of feline facial pheromone
- Relaxes and calms cats in stressful conditions
- Stops and prevents urine marking
- Helps reduce spraying in the box
- Relieves stress in cats during stressful conditions
- Aids in behavioral issues
- Hold the spray nozzle approx 10 cm away from the site being sprayed and 20 cm above the ground.
- Deliver a single spray ensuring the bottle is held high.
- Can be applied on doorways, furniture, cat-flaps and other objects around the house.
- Re-apply as needed until the behavior stops.
- Store below 25°C (Air Conditioning).
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not spray directly onto the cat.
- Highly flammable liquid and vapor.
- Keep away from sources of ignition. No smoking.
- In case of fire, use foam extinguisher for extinction.
- Keep container tightly closed.
- Store in a well ventilated area.
- Wash hands after use.