Adaptil Spray – Calming Spray for Dogs
Adaptil Spray is a special dog appeasing pheromone spray that helps stop or prevent fear and stress-related behavior in puppies and adult dogs. The odorless spray comforts and supports dogs and puppies in stressful conditions. It helps reduce stress and anxiety during various challenging situations like travelling, vet visits, fireworks, and loud noises, thunderstorms, moving to new house and staying at home alone. The scientifically proven formula provides comforting effect on both dogs and puppies. Adaptil Spray is safe and supports training and socialization of your dog. The topical solution also helps to control behavioral issues in dogs.
Adaptil Spray for Dogs
Adaptil contains synthetic pheromones – a mimic of natural appeasing pheromones. Lactating female dogs release substance called appeasing pheromones. The function of this substance is to reassure the offspring about the safe environment. The pheromones calm the dogs during stressful conditions and provide reassurance. Adaptil spray relaxes your dog and lowers stress during various challenging situations. Adaptil Spray comes in easy to spray bottle and is highly useful for dogs with anxiety.
- Reassures adult dogs of safe environment
- Highly helpful during travelling, vet visits, grooming
- Keeps dogs calm during loud noises, fireworks, thunderstorms
- Supports to treat behavioral issues like separation anxiety
- Helps dogs stay calm and relaxed during challenging situations
- Adaptil promotes better socialization
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- Spray 8 to 10 pumps of Adaptil 15 minutes prior to expected effects and before the dog is introduced into the sprayed environment (car, carrier, kennel etc…).
- Effect will last approx. 4-5 hours.
- Reapply after 4-5 hours or if you notice reduced effect.
- Adaptil spray can be applied directly on bedding, inside crates, indoor kennels , or in the car, but be sure to apply without the dog in the area to be sprayed (particularly inside the carrier or crate) and allow enough time (15 min) for alcohol evaporation.
- Avoid using directly on pet’s face.
- Store it away from flammable items.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.