HomeoPet Travel Anxiety – Homeopathic Remedy for Dogs and Cats
HomeoPet Travel Anxiety is a special formulation for relieving stress during travelling in dogs and cats. Many pets have fear of travelling and fall sick when it comes to travelling or going out of town. The homeopathic remedy provides relief for motion sickness, fear of travelling including cars, boats, airplanes, trains & tramps. The fast acting formula relieves the symptoms of nausea, vomiting, and drooling, panting, restlessness and destructive behavior during travel. The non-sedating liquid is easy to dose and has no known side effects. The all-natural formula promotes calmness and relieves anxiety and stress during travel in dogs and cats.
HomeoPet Travel Anxiety for Cats & Dogs
HomeoPet Travel Anxiety is a natural formula for treating anxiety in dogs and cats. The solution is made of essential natural ingredients including Cocculus, Passiflora, Valeriana, Borax, and Colchicum Autumnale in purified water. The liquid treatment containing all-natural ingredients works to relieve anxiety in various levels of stressful situations. The elements relieve the symptoms like cowering, trembling, pooping, nausea or destructive behaviors of stress and anxiety during travel. The liquid formulation acts fast and readily accepted by pets.
Cocculus, Passiflora, Valeriana, Borax, Colchicum Autumnale in purified water
- Specially designed for travel stress
- Relieves stress and anxiety during travel
- Promotes a sense of calm in pets showing signs of fear during travel
- Fast acting and natural treatment for dogs and cats
- Liquid solution easy to dose
- Put the drops directly on the mucous membrane of the pet.
- In acute cases, dose every 15 minutes up to 4 doses.
- For non-acute cases, one dose every3 times daily.
For Dogs & Cats
- Under 20 lb/10 kg: 5 drops
- 21-60 lb/ 10-30 kg: 10 drops
- 61-100 lb/ 30-45 kg: 15 drops
- Over 100 lb/45 kg: 20 drops
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For animal use only.
- Store at room temperature.
- Keep out of direct sunlight, and away from strong odors.
- No adverse effects have been recorded.