Popantel Allwormer for Cats
Popantel Allwormer of Cats is an excellent broad spectrum worming treatment. It treats multiple worms in cats. The oral treatment is effective against tapeworms, roundworms and hookworms. The oral tablets treat Roundworms (Toxocara Cati, Toxascaris Leonina), Hookworms (Ancylostoma Tubaeforme, A. Braziliense, Uncinaria Stenocephala) And Tapeworms (Dipylidium Caninum, Taenia Taeniaeformis). It is gentle on cats and effective against worms. Popantel is safe to use for cats, kittens, old animals, pregnant cats and show animals.
Popantel Worm Control Tablets for Cats
Popantel for Cats help treats various worms in cats. The active ingredient Praziquantel treats tapeworms in cats. It controls tapeworm infections and prevents future reinfestation. The other ingredient Pyrantel Embonate kills roundworms and hookworms. The anthelmintic property of the ingredients eliminates the intestinal worms and controls worm infections in cats.
Praziquantel, Pyrantel Embonate
- Treats various worms in cats
- Controls intestinal worm infections
- Destroys hookworms, whipworms and tapeworms
- Effective against multiple worms
- Flavored tablet easy to dose
- Weigh your cat before treatment.
- Give the tablet as a single dose through mouth.
- Can be mixed with food also.
- Your pet should be empty stomach before treatment.
- Treat kittens with Popantel every two weeks from 2 weeks of age until 12 weeks.
- After 2 weeks treat monthly from 3 months of age until 6 months of age.
- For adult cats, administer Popantel every 3 months regularly.
- Treat pregnant and lactating mothers before mating, 10 days before kittening and 2 to 4 weeks after kittening.
- Up to 2.5 kg (5.5 lbs) - ½ tablet
- 2.6 (5.5 lbs) to 5 kg (11 lbs): 1 tablet
- Over 5 kg: 1 tablet/11 lbs kg
- For animal treatment only.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep away from food stuffs.
- Wash hands properly after treatment.
- Do not drink, smoke or eat while handling the project.
- Avoid treating cats allergic to the components present in the product.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.