Panacur Oral Worming Paste for Dogs
Panacur Oral Paste is a multi-spectrum worm treatment for dogs and cats. The oral treatment kills various gastrointestinal worms and provides 100% efficacy against worm infections. The anthelmintic treatment controls and treats both immature and mature stages of nematodes of the gastrointestinal and respiratory tracts. It is also helpful in the treatment of lungworms and has an ovicidal effect on nematode eggs. It is safe to use for puppies and kittens. When given regularly, it prevents worm infections. The paste comes in easy to use syringe with graduations for proper dosing. It has no side effects and can be use frequently to control recurring worm infections.
Panacur Oral Paste for Dogs and Puppies
Panacur Oral Paste is an excellent oral worming treatment for dogs, cats, puppies and kittens. It contains the powerful anthelmintic – Fenbendazole. This key ingredient is a broad spectrum anthelmintic used against gastrointestinal parasites including giardia, roundworms, hookworms and whipworms. It destroys the worms and removes them from the system through natural process. Panacur Oral Paste highest efficacy against various worms and protects dogs and cats against harmful intestinal worm disease.
Note: Due to Boehringer Ingelheim’s acquisition of Merial Animal Health, the product packs may have varied manufacturer’s name according to the available stock.
Merial / Boehringer Ingelheim
- Treats different types of worms including roundworms, tapeworms & protozoa
- Protects against worm infections
- Effective against lungworm infections
- Provides ovicidal effect
- Safe for puppies and kittens
- Should be administered orally.
- Dosage depends according to the weight of the body.
- The syringe paste comes with graduation for accurate dosage.
- Hold the syringe and squeeze the paste from the syringe onto the back of the tongue.
- 2 syringe graduations per 1 kg bodyweight is a standard dose.
- For puppies and kittens less than 6 months of age, administer 1 syringe graduation per 1 kg bodyweight daily for 3 consecutive days.
- Puppies and kittens should be treated at 2 weeks of age, 5 weeks of age and again before leaving the breeder’s premises.
- Again treatment is required at 8 to 12 weeks of age.
Dosage for Adult Dogs
Bodyweight - Syringe Graduations
- 0 to 1kg - 2
- 1 to 2 kg - 4
- 2 to 3 kg - 6
- 3 to 4 kg - 8
- 4 to 5 kg - 10
- 5 to 6 kg - 12
- 6 to 7 kg - 14
- 7 to 8 kg - 16
- 8 to 9 kg - 18
- Avoid direct contact with skin.
- Wash hands after use.
- For veterinary use only.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not overdose the treatment.