Cazitel Tablets for Cats – Multi-Wormer Tablet for Cats
Cazitel Tablets for Cats are specially designed to treat mixed worm infections in cats. It is an effective multi-wormer that eliminates most common gastrointestinal worm infections in cats. The clinically proven formula works against roundworm and tapeworm infections. It treats mixed infections caused by Toxocara cati, Toxascaris leonine and Tapeworms: Dipylidium caninum, Taenia taeniaeformis, Echinococcus multilocularis. It is safe to use for cats and kittens.
Cazitel Flavored Tablets for Cats
Cazitel for Cats is a product from Zoetis that treats multiple worms. It contains Praziquantel and Pyrantel Embonate. The active ingredient Praziquantel is a strong anthelmintic. It treats a number of parasitic worm infections. Pyrantel Embonate helps in treating roundworms. The ingredient destroys roundworms and eliminates them from the system through natural process.Thus, protects cats against harmful worm infections.
Praziquantel, Pyrantel Embonate
- Treats mixed infections due to worms
- Helps in the treatment of tapeworm infections
- Removes cat worms and prevents infection
- Highly palatable easy to dose tablet
- No known side effects when given as directed
- Should be given orally.
- Administer directly into the mouth
- Or mix it with food.
- Repeat treatments at an interval of 14 days for the control of roundworm infection.
- 2.2-4.4 lbs : 0.5 tablet
- 4.4-8.8 lbs : 1 tablet
- 8.8-13.2 lbs : 1.5 tablets
- 13.2-18.6 lbs : 2 tablets
- Store away from children and pet’s reach.
- Keep it in cool and dry place.
- Do not use in pregnant cats.
- Do not use in kittens less than 6 weeks of age.