Antezole Paste Dewormer for Cats
Antezole Dewormer Paste is an excellent worm remedy for cats and dogs. It is highly effective against ascarids, hookworms and tapeworms. The broad spectrum treatment aids in eliminating worms and prevents further intestinal worm infections. This tried and tested formula is safe for dogs, cats, puppies and kittens. It is also suitable to use on pregnant bitches and queens 10 days before whelping.
Antezole Deworming Paste for Cats
Antezole Paste is an advanced deworming treatment. It contains praziquantal, fenbendazole and pyrantel pamoate, which are extremely effective against ascarids, hookworms, roundworms and tapeworms. The paste comes in easy to use, dial to dose syringe, which can be easily and conveniently administered. The syringe helps to no more sticking your fingers in the pet’s mouth and the flavor makes it highly palatable for dogs and cats.
Praziquantel, Fenbendazole, Pyrantel Pamoate
- Broad spectrum dewormer
- Effective against intestinal worm infections
- Treats ascarids, hookworms, roundworms and tapeworms
- Regular treatment prevents harmful intestinal diseases
- Highly palatable and easy to administer
- Safe for dogs and puppies, cats and kittens
- Weigh your pet first before starting the meeting.
- Remove the cap from nozzle.
- According to weight, turn the ring to the required dosage.
- Each graduation equals one 1ml.
- Squirt the paste at the back of the tongue of your pet.
- Wipe the spout clean and replace the cap.
- No fasting is required before treatment.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Store it below room temperature.
- For animal treatment only.
- Do not overdose.