Strongid P Dewormer Oral Paste for Horses
Strongid P is a high performance deworming paste for horses. The oral treatment is effective against various types of gastrointestinal worms in horses. The dewormer paste treats and controls infections of redworms, pinworms and seatworm. Strongid P dewormer is highly effective against tapeworms when used as twice the normal dose. The oral paste also works against benzimidazole-resistant small strongyles. The anthelmintic treatment prevents roundworm and large and small strongyle infections. When given regularly, Strongid P protects horses and foals against recurring worm infections.
Strongid P for Horses
Strongid P is an efficient horse wormer. It contains potent ingredient Pyrantel Embonate which is an effective anthelmintic. The component acts against worms by affecting their nerve cells, which results into paralyses and ultimately destruction of these worms. The deworming paste acts against large and small redworms, ascarids, pinworms and some species of tapeworms. Strongid P dewormer paste comes in syringe with graduation for accurate and easy dosing.
- Broad spectrum anthelmintic
- Treats and controls adult worm infections in horses
- Effective against benzimidazole resistant strains of small strongyles
- Easy to administer oral paste
- Eliminates small and large strongyles
- Protects against ascarid and pinworm infections
- Safe to use in horses, ponies and foals of over four weeks of age
- For oral treatment only.
- Fasting prior or after treatment is not required.
- According to the weight of the horse, set the screw-gauge at the correct position on the weight-scale marked on the plunger.
- Remove the cap from the nozzle.
- Place the nozzle end of the syringe at the corner of the mouth.
- Depress the plunger to deposit the paste onto the tongue.
- Gently raise the horse’s head by hand under the chin sometimes assists in the swallowing process.
- If only part of the paste is used, replace the cap on the syringe nozzle and store it in a cool and dry place.
- For veterinary use only.
- Store it away from children and other animals.
- Wash hands after use.
- Do not contaminate the nozzle with dirty hands before treatment.
- Ensure horse mouth is free from feed.
- Do not use in horses intended for human consumption.