Pyratape P Oral Wormer Paste for Horses
Pyratape P is an effective horse wormer oral paste for horses and ponies. The oral treatment provides broad spectrum activity against large roundworms, large and small strongyles, pinworms and tapeworms. It is used for the treatment of adult infections of large and small redworms and ascarids found in the gastrointestinal tract of horses, ponies and foals. The highly palatable paste also treats and controls tapeworm infections. To protect horses against recurring tapeworm infections, horses should be treated with Pyratape P every 4-6 weeks. The oral formulation is safe and has no known side effects when used in horses, ponies and foals.
Pyratape P for Horses
Pyratape P contains active ingredient Pyrantel. It is a narrow-spectrum anthelmintic effective against roundworms and a few tapeworms in the gut. The horse wormer ingredient acts on large and small redworms, ascarids, pinworms and at double dose treats tapeworms. The single treatment comes in tasty paste that is highly palatable and it is easy to administer as it comes in syringe.
- Provides broad spectrum treatment
- Treats gastrointestinal worms
- Treats and prevents tapeworm infections
- Eliminates large roundworms, large strongyles , small strongyles and pinworms
- When given regularly protects horses against recurring horse worm infections
- Should be given orally.
- One syringe treats 600 kg horse.
- Syringe comes with graduation, where each graduation is sufficient for the treatment of 100kg bodyweight.
- Deposit on the tongue of the animal and allow the animal to swallow it.
- Treat at an interval of 6 weeks. Re-treatment may also vary according to the severity of infection.
- Foals should be treated every 4 weeks from 1-8 months of age.
- Horses over 8 months should be treated every 6-8 weeks.
- Wash hands after use.
- Do not smoke, drink or eat while handling the product.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Store in the original container. Replace the cap after use.
- Do not use in foals less than 4 weeks of age.
- Safe for ponies and horses of all ages.
- Do not use in horses and ponies that are intended for human consumption.
- For animal treatment only.