Equitape Oral Wormer Paste for Horses
Equitape Wormer Paste is a special formula indicated for the treatment and prevention of tapeworm infections in horses. It treats 3 varied species of tapeworms and controls tapeworm infections. It treats cestodes of the species Anoplocephala perfoliata sensitive to praziquantel. A single dose treats tapeworm infection and prevents future infestations. The tapewormer comes in paste form in easy to apply syringe.
Equitape Oral Wormer for Horses
Equitape wormer paste is a single dose treatment for tapeworms. It contains highly effective ingredient – Praziquantel. This ingredient eliminates tapeworms especially three types of tapeworms. The singe treatment provides complete protection against worm infections. The syringe paste formula is specially designed for easy administration and the highly palatable tasty paste is readily accepted by horses.
Praziquantel, Propyl Parahydroxybenzoate, Methyl parahydroxybenzoate (E218) as preservatives
- Ultimate horse tapeworm treatment
- Single dose treatment effective against tapeworm infections
- Treats 3 types of tapeworms
- Safe to use for foals from 2 months of age
- Highly palatable tasty paste
- One syringe of Equitape treats 600 kg horse.
- Each graduation on the calibrated syringe can treat 50 kg bodyweight.
- Position the syringe between the front and back teeth and push the paste on the base of the horse’s tongue.
- Immediately elevate the head of the horse for a few seconds to ensure deglutition.
- For horse treatment only.
- Keep out of reach of children and other animals.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Do not overdose young horses.
- Not for human use.
- Do not treat horses intended for human consumption.
- Wash hands after use.
- Do not eat, smoke or drink while handling the product.