HomeoPet Skin & Itch – Homeopathic Skin and Itch Treatment for Dogs and Cats
HomeoPet Skin and Itch is a natural water-based formulation for treating various seasonal and skin allergies in dogs and cats. Pets face multiple skin conditions due to season change or allergens. HomeoPet Skin and Itch remedy helps in treating the allergies and improves their skin condition. It not only aids externally but also works externally for enhancing the skin and coat sheen and texture. The natural remedy reduces itching, rashes, chewing, gnawing, hair loss, biting and skin irritation in dogs and cats. The preventive measure helps in controlling allergic conditions due to pollen, grass and house dust allergens. It prevents conditions due to airborne allergies and seasonal allergies. Homeopathic treatment is always safe and any species of dogs and cats as well as completely reliable for various skin conditions.
HomeoPet Skin and Itch Treatment for Cats & Dogs
HomeoPet Skin and Itch is an ideal skin treatment. The oral solution contains major natural ingredients such as Pulex Irritans, Rhus Toxicodendron, Urtica, Graphites, Staphysagria, Sulphur, and USP Alcohol in Purified Water. The various ingredients work against various skin problems and help in healing the conditions. The natural remedy treats pet’s symptoms like constant scratching, biting, licking, chewing and gnawing. It aids in faster healing and prevents further damage of skin in dogs and cats.
Pulex Irritans, Rhus Toxicodendron, Urtica, Graphites, Staphysagria, Sulphur, USP Alcohol in Purified Water
- Treats scratching, itching, gnawing and hair loss
- Helpful for skin conditions due to allergies
- Aids in detoxification of skin from inside
- Improves coat texture and sheen
- Beneficial for seasonal allergies
- Safe to treat minor skin allergic conditions in dogs and cats
- Administer it directly into the mouth, in water or food.
- Give one dose 3 times a day as required.
- In acute cases, dose every 15 minutes for the first hours, every 30 minutes in the second hour and once in third hour.
- Reduce to 1 dose three times a day.
- For non-acute cases, dose three times a day until symptoms are reduced.
- Once the improvement is seen, reduce the dosage.
- Under 20 lbs/10 kg - 5 drops
- 20-100 lbs/ 10-50 kg - 10 drops
- Over 100 lbs/50 kg - 15 drops
- Keep out of direct sunlight, and away from strong odors.
- Store at room temperature.
- For veterinary use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.