Malaseb Medicated Shampoo –Therapeutic Treatment for Dogs and Cats
Malaseb Shampoo is a special medicated shampoo for dogs and cats. The antifungal shampoo treats various fungal skin infections in dogs and cats. It is specially designed to treat bacterial, fungal and yeast infections on your cat/dog. The antibacterial and anti-itch shampoo is the therapeutic treatment for bacterial or fungal seborrhea in your pet. Use of medicated Malaseb shampoo helps removes excess scaly skin, degreases skin and soothes and reduces any itching. It kills infective spores and reduces the time to clinical resolution. It is easy to apply and safe to use for all breeds of dogs and cats.
Malaseb Shampoo for Dogs and Cats
Malaseb Shampoo for is an excellent cleansing and antibacterial shampoo for dogs and cats. It contains Chlorhexidine Gluconate and Miconazole Nitrate. The active ingredients are highly effective against the common organisms causing the disease. It aids in the treatment of dermatophyte infections known as ringworm in dogs and cats. The topical treatment contains no dyes and perfumes. Thus, does not cause any damage to pet’s skin. Malaseb shampoo removes damaged skin cells for faster healing without drying out the skin and the coat.
Chlorhexidine Gluconate, Miconazole Nitrate
- Provides an effective antifungal affect
- Treats and controls bacterial and fungal infections
- Cleans and soothes pet skin
- An excellent anti-itch and antimicrobial shampoo
- Prevents skin conditions due to micro-organisms
- Shake the bottle well.
- Wet your dog/cat thoroughly.
- Apply small amount of shampoo on the wet coat.
- Gently rub until lather is formed.
- Leave it for 5-10 minutes and then rinse it properly with warm water.
- Use conditioner after shampoo for better results and towel dry your pet’s coat.
- Do not use the product if the seal is broken before use.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid contact with eyes.