Dermoscent Essential 6 Spot-On for Cats
Dermoscent Essential 6 is an innovative clinically proven formula for treating dry, dull and scaly skin in cats. The hypoallergenic spot-on solution hydrates the skin and reduces the chances of dull and dry skin. It prevents various types of skin conditions like dandruff and other such skin problems. The skin care solution is highly recommended for all season especially rainy and summer season. It deodorizes and leaves cats pleasant smelling during rainy season. The special formula supports skin barrier function and hydrates the skin during summer season lowering the risk of dry and dull skin. The skin supplement controls hair loss and supports hair re-growth. Dermoscent Essential 6 is specially recommended for pet parents whose cats dislike bathing.
Essential 6 Spot-On Skin Care Supplement for Cats
Essential 6 for Cats Spot-On is made of 10 essential oils, fatty acids and vitamin E. The essential oils - clove, camphor, gaultheria, rosemary, curcuma, oregano, lavender, peppermint, tea tree and cedar), hemp and neem oil make a great combination for nurturing skin and hair of cats. Omega 6 and Omega 3 fatty acids improve skin condition and radiance. The spot-on reduces dermal irritation in cats, enhances coat condition and soothes irritated skin. The topical solution provides deodorizing effect and is beneficial for all skin types.
Combination of 10 essential oils (clove, camphor, gaultheria, rosemary, curcuma, oregano, lavender, peppermint, tea tree and cedar), hemp and neem oil, Omega 6, Omega 3 and Vitamin E
- Treats dry and dull skin
- Lowers bad odor especially during raining season
- Improves dry and scaly skin
- Prevents dandruff and other skin conditions
- Enhances skin and coat sheen
- Controls dehydration of skin by supporting skin barrier function
- Reduces amount of washing required during winter months
- Soothes irritated skin and controls bad odor
- Break and remove the snap-off top of the pipette by folding it once forwards and once backwards.
- Part the hair of the pet aside and apply all of the Essential 6 spot-on between the shoulders blades of the animal.
- Apply at one or two spots directly on to the skin.
- Initial treatment should be followed for 2 weeks and continue with maintenance treatment as long as necessary.
- It is recommended not to bath the animal during the 2 days before and the 2 days following the application.
- For animals with long or abundant hairs, brush the animal’s coat the day after the application, to remove any potential residues of the product and to allow an optimal distribution on the skin.
- Do not massage.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.