Panacur Equine Granules – Oral Worming Treatment for Horses
Panacur Equine Granules are specially designed for easy administration and quick action on intestinal worms. It treats various types of intestinal worms in horses and prevents further infections. The broad spectrum anthelmintic is indicated for the treatment and control of adult and immature roundworms of gastrointestinal tract in horses and ponies. Panacur granules treat and prevent infections due to roundworms as well as large strongyles, and adult and immature small strongyles. The oral treatment has potent ovicidal effect against nematode eggs.
Panacur Equine Granules for Horses
Panacur Equine Granules contain Fenbendazole. The active ingredient acts on the worms directly and eliminates them. It is a strong anthelmintic belonging to the benzimidazole carbamates group. It acts by interfering in the energy metabolism of the nematode. The anthelmintic efficacy is based on inhibition of the polymerisation of tubulin to microtubuli. The anthelmintic affects both adult and immature stages of gastrointestinal and respiratory nematodes. It treats worm infections and protects horses against harmful health conditions due to intestinal worm infections.
MSD Animal Health
- Treats and controls roundworm infections
- Has ovicidal effect against nematode eggs
- Treats various types of roundworms present in gastrointestinal tract
- Eliminates large strongyles
- Controls immature and adult small strongyles
- Easy to administer and highly palatable granules
- No known side effects of using this product
- Administer it orally.
- Fasting or feeding is not required prior or after treatment.
- Administer it by mixing the granules in grain or concentrated feed.
- Pregnant mares and young foals may be safely treated with fenbendazole at therapeutic dosage levels.
- Does not require any special storage conditions.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.