Panacur Equine Guard Oral Suspension Dewormer for Horses
Panacur Equine Guard Oral Suspension is a unique ready to administer wormer for horses. It treats and controls adult and immature roundworms of the gastrointestinal tract in horses and ponies. The oral treatment protects against harmful worm infections. Panacur Equine Guard aids in the treatment of large redworms, ascarids, adult and immature small strongyles. The oral suspension also has an ovicidal effect on nematode eggs. The highly palatable oral suspension is easy to dose.
Panacur Equine Guard for Horses
Panacur Equine Guard is an anthelmintic solution for horses. The oral suspension contains Fenbendazole. It is a strong anthelmintic that works against various types of gastrointestinal worms in horses. The effect of component on worms removes them from gut and stomach without harming the internal organs of horses. The oral suspension when given on the regular basis helps in the prevention of re-infestations of worms.
MSD Animal Health
- Treats and controls adult and immature roundworms
- Protects against gastrointestinal worm infections
- Treats and control of encysted mucosal 3rd and 4th stage small strongyle larvae
- Effective against encysted inhibited 3rd stage small strongyle larvae in the mucosa
- Provides ovicidal effect on nematode eggs
- Should be given orally.
- 5 ml per 65 kg is a standard dosage.
- No dietary control is required before or after treatment.
- Can be administered by mixing the solution with grain or concentrate feed.
- Full dosage should be given in one administration.
- For veterinary use only.
- Store it away from children and other animals.
- Wash hands after use.
- Safe for pregnant mares and foals.
- For oral treatment only.
- Do not use in horses intended for human consumption.
- Protect from freezing.
- Shake container before use.