Medizole Powder – Crop Canker Treatment for Pigeons and Caged Birds
Medizole is a special oral formulation for treating crop canker in pigeons and caged birds. The powder-based treatment is highly effective against various infections including Trichomoniasis, Hexamitosis, and Giardia in pigeons and cage birds. It is easy to dose and specially recommended to use during breeding season.
Medizole for Pigeons and Caged Birds
Medizole is a water soluble treatment for pigeons and cage birds. It contains high grade ingredient Ronidazole. The active ingredient – Ronidazole acts against various infections and keeps pigeons healthy especially during breeding season. The water soluble powder is well accepted without any side effects. Safe to use for breeding season, Medizole is suitable for racing pigeons and caged birds.
- Highly effective various infections in pigeons
- Treats crop canker and giardia
- Prevents and treats hexamitosis
- Easy to dose, well accepted water-soluble powder
- Special formulation to use in the breeding season
- Safe for pigeons and cage birds
- Premium quality Ronidazole used in formulation
- Use as directed.
- Add 5 g (1 level scoop (included) to 2 liters of drinking water for 3-5 days.
- Prepare fresh solutions every day.
- Remove all other sources of water.
- For birds use only.
- Close the container properly after use.
- Store it in a cool place and away from humid environment.
- Keep the product out of reach of children and pets.