Meditrich 100 Tabs is a single dose treatment of Trichomoniasis (cropcanker) in pigeons and raptors. Metronidazole, the active ingredient in Meditrich, is one of the safest and most effective treatments against Trichomoniasis in pigeons and raptors.
Metronidazole is not water-soluble and causes severe regurgitation if dosed in its pure form - the unique "Medpet cellulose coating" of the Metronidazole tablet overcomes both these problems. One tablet dosed to pigeons will cure up to 93% of Trichomoniasis cases.
effective treatments against Trichomoniasis in pigeons and raptors
- Avoids regurgitation issue
- Unique "Medpet cellulose coating" of the Metronidazole tablet makes it water soluble
- One tablet dosed to pigeons will cure up to 93% of Trichomoniasis cases
- Preventative treatment of
pigeons and raptors against Trichomoniasis
- Safe to treat "youngsters" on the day of weaning
- Dose 1 Meditrich tablet per pigeon once a month during the race season.
- It is recommended that "youngsters" be dosed with Meditrich on the day of weaning.
It is advisable to alternate Meditrich treatment with Medizole and Cankerex to prevent the parasites becoming resistant to treatment.