Coximed Tablets – Treatment for Coccidiosis in Pigeons
Coximed is a specially formulated single treatment for birds, pigeons and raptors infected with Coccidiosis. It is a type of microscopic parasite infection affecting the small intestine in birds. It is highly beneficial in treatment and prevention of coccidiosis disease in pigeons. Coximed is recommended for treating youngsters after weaning to prevent the infection. The double strength tablet provides best results when used alternatively with Medicox to help control resistance build-up. The single dose treatment is highly cost-effective and safe for use in young and adult pigeons.
Coximed for Birds
Coximed is single dose treatment for pigeons and raptors. It contains the key ingredient – Diclazuril. The component is the safest and most effective in treating Coccidiosis in pigeons and raptors. One tablet dose is sufficient in treating 98% cases of Coccidiosis. It is highly effective and safe for use in pigeons and raptors too.
- Double strength tablet
- Highly effective in treating Coccidiosis
- Treats up to 98% of Coccidiosis cases
- Best to use alternatively with Medicox to prevent resistance build-up
- Recommended to dose youngsters with Coximed after weaning
- Highly cost effective with no known side effects
- For Racing Pigeons: Dose one tablet per pigeon once a month during the racing season.
- For Breeding Pigeons: Dose one tablet per pigeon once a month during the breeding season.
- For Young Pigeons: Dose all young pigeons with one tablet the day after weaning.
- For Sick Pigeons: Dose all sick pigeons with one tablet, and treatment after 10 days.
- For severe infections, repeat the treatment after 14 days.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Close the container tightly after use.
- For use in birds only.
- Store the product in a cool and dry place.
- Wash hands after use.
- Do not slaughter pigeons for human consumption within 10 days of last treatment.