Pet Dent Oral Gel – Dental Gel for Dogs and Cats
Pet Dent Oral Gel is a special formulation for keeping dog/cat’s mouth clean and fresh. It aids in the prevention of dental diseases by eliminating bacteria in the mouth. It controls formation of plaque and tartar. The oral gel reduces the chances of discoloration of teeth and enhances teeth shine. Pet Dent Oral Gel stays for longer time and prevents bacterial growth. It stops bad breath and keeps mouth fresh. It is highly recommended to use after scaling for prevention of bacterial growth and healing process. The oral gel is safe and has non-known side effects on dogs and cats.
Pet Dent Oral Gel for Dogs and Cats
Pet Dent Oral Gel is a gel-based mouth cleaning treatment. It contains two potent ingredients - Chlorhexidine gluconate and Zinc gluconate. The active ingredient Chlohexidine attacks bacteria in mouth to prevent gum diseases whereas the other ingredient Zinc aids in the healing process. The active ingredients stay in the mouth for longer period and prevent bacterial attack. It stops bacterial growth and controls dental diseases. The gel based teeth cleaning product is easy to apply and readily accepted by dogs and cats.
Chlorhexidine gluconate, Zinc gluconate
- Controls bacterial infection in mouth
- Antibacterial gel for both dogs and cats
- Prevents bacterial growth
- Stops bad breath and leaves mouth fresh
- Reduces the chances of plaque buildup
- Highly beneficial for use after scaling
- Controls dental issues
- Take a small amount on finger or a soft-bristled toothbrush.
- The pleasant flavor makes it easy to apply.
- Useful to be applied after scaling the teeth.
- Store it in a cool place.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- For veterinary use only.
- Do not allow children to brush your pet’s teeth.