Seraquin Joint Health Supplement for Cats and Small Dogs
Seraquin is a specially formulated joint supplement for cats. The clinically proven formulation helps maintain healthy joint function in small dogs and cats. It relieves pain and inflammation of joints. The oral treatment reduces the signs of arthritis. The oral supplement improves mobility and supports natural functioning of joints. The long term usage is effective and has no known side effects. The highly palatable tasty chewable treat is readily accepted by cats.
Seraquin Joint Supplement for Cats
Seraquin is a popular joint health supplement for cats. The supplement is made up of unique combination of 3 ingredients -Glucosamine, chondrotin and curcumin. Glucosamine Hydrochloride is active ingredient that provides amino sugars known to promote the manufacture of cartilage and synovial fluid. Chondroitin actively offers building blocks for the synthesis of glucosaminoglycans (cartilage building blocks) and Curcumin is a potent natural antioxidant that reduces the damaging effects of oxidative stress. The natural supplement improves overall joint health.
Glucosamine HCl, Chondroitin sulfate, Turmeric extract
- Relieves from joint pain and inflammation due to arthritis
- Helps repair joint tissues
- Supports optimal joint functioning
- Highly beneficial for cats prone to arthritis
- Can be used in conjunction with other pain relief treatments
- Safe to use for cats and small dogs
- Should be given orally.
- Administer it directly into the mouth or crush and mix it with food.
- Initial treatment should be followed for 4-6 weeks.
- After initial treatment continue with maintenance doses.
Initial Period of 4-6 weeks
- Below 10lbs 2 tablets daily
- 10-15lbs 3 tablets daily
- 15-20lbs 4 tablets daily
- Below 10lbs 1 tablet daily
- 10-15lbs 1 1/2 tablets daily
- 15-20lbs 2 tablets daily
- Keep out of reach of children and other animals.
- Administer during or after animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
- If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- Store in a dry place below 30°C (86°F).