Homeopet Joint Stress – Natural Homeopathic Joint Supplement
Homeopet Joint Stress is a homeopathic formulation for joint care in dogs, cats and small animals. The natural formula is specially designed to support joints of aging pets. The oral treatment provides temporary relief from joint stiffness, muscle tension, exertion and pain in lower back and joint areas. It helps improve mobility and reduces the signs of arthritis in dogs and cats.
Homeopet Joint Stress – Pain Relieving Joint Supplement for Dogs and Cats
HomeoPet is a natural joint supplement for dogs and cats. The homeopathic formulation is developed with numerous natural ingredients. Hypericum Perforatum (St. John's Wort) and Arnica Montona (Leopards Bane) aid in lowering the pain due to arthritis and injury. Aconitum Napellus (Monkshood) proves to reduce joint inflammation and cracking of joints. The combination of the major ingredients is widely helpful during foggy weather when the pain exaggerates. It relieves from pain and improves mobility.
Aconitum Napellus (Monkshood), Arnica Montona (Leopards Bane), Calendula Officinalis (Pot Marigold), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel), Hypericum Perforatum (St. John's Wort), Lathyrus Sativus (Chick Pea), Rhus Toxicodendron (Poison Oak)
- Relieves joint pain and inflammation
- Reduces stiffness
- Improves mobility and agility
- Eases muscle tension and overexertion
- Helps relieve pain in lower back and joint areas
- Totally natural and safe
- Administer the treatment orally.
- Give it directly through mouth.
- If difficult to be given by mouth then mix with food, water or milk.
- For pets sensitive to alcohol preservative odor, wait for 10-20 minutes for the odor to evaporate from water and food and then administer it to your pet.
- It may be normal for animals to shake their heads as response to alcohol preservative in the Joint Stress homeopathic treatment.
- For veterinary use only.
- Store it in a cool or dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.