Arthrimed Tablets – Joint Care Supplement for Dogs and Cats
Arthrimed Tablets are best oral joint supplement for joint care in dogs and cats. The scientifically proven solution helps in the optimal functioning of joints. It reduces the aging signs of mobility and supports healthy development cartilage matrix. The oral treatment lowers the risk of arthritis and prevents signs of arthritis in dogs and cats. When given on the daily basis, the oral tablets control the wear and tear of joints and improve agility.
Arthrimed Tablets – Joint Supplement for Dogs and Cats
Arthrimed Tablets are specially developed for both dogs and cats’ joint care. The oral formulation contains various natural ingredients such as Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulphate, Green Lipped Mussel Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Manganese Ascorbate, Brewer’s Yeast and Moisture. The combined effect of these ingredients helps in the maintaining optimal joint health in dogs, cats, puppies and kittens. The natural ingredients help in the proper development of joints in growing dogs and cats. The oral tablet aids in the formation of cartilage substance and prevents aging signs.
Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulphate, Green Lipped Mussel Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Manganese Ascorbate , Brewer’s Yeast and Moisture
- Maintains healthy joints and tendons
- Supports formation of healthy cartilage matrix
- Lowers the risk of arthritis in dogs and cats
- Relieves from joint pain and inflammation
- Enriched with natural ingredients
- Safe for growing pets and aging animals
- Should be given orally and on daily basis.
- Weigh your dog or cat before treatment.
- Administer it directly into the mouth.
- Or can be crushed and mixed with food.
- Start with initial treatment for 4 weeks and continue for with maintenance.
- 2.2 – 22lbs -> 1 tablet
- 22 – 44 lbs -> 2 tablets
- 44 – 88 lbs -> 3 tablets
- Above 88 lbs -> 4 tablets
- 2.2- 6.6 lbs -> 1/2 tablet
- 6.6 lbs -> 1 tablet
- For veterinary use only.
- Store away from reach of children and pets.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Close the lid tightly after use.
- Safe for both dogs and cats.