Ilium Ear Drops for Dogs/Cats – Ear Mite Topical Treatment
Ilium Ear Drops is an effective ear mite treatment. The topical solution not only treats ear mites, but also works against minor fungal and bacterial infections. Ilium ear drops cleanses the ears removing debris, ear wax, and dead cells and prevent bacterial growth. The active ingredients of Ilium ear drops provide antifungal, antibacterial, anticoccidiositic, and antiparasitic effects which helps in treating various ear problems. The ear cleaner keeps ears dry and treats smelly ears of dogs and cats. The topical solution is easy to apply and has no known adverse effects.
Piperonyl Butoxide, Lignocaine Hydrochloride, Dichlorophen, and Pyrethrins
- Active against ear mites
- Treats bacterial and fungal infections
- Effective against ear infections
- Keeps ears dry and free from bad odor
- Removes excess wax and debris
- Easy to apply
- Safe for dogs and cats
- Shake the bottle properly before use.
- Instill 4-8 drops in the ear twice daily for 4-7 days or as per vet’s advice.
- Ensure to clean the ears before treatment.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Close the bottle properly after use.
- Do not use in eyes.
- For topical use only.
- Store it at room temperature.
- Not to be ingested or injected.