Laxapet Laxative – Hairball and Constipation Treatment for Dogs and Cats
Laxapet Laxative is an effective laxative specially formulated for dogs and cats. The laxative gel softens the stool and lubricates the alimentary canal for easy passage of stool. The oral gel treats constipation and hairball problem in dogs and cats. It reduces the risk of hairball formation and keeps pet’s digestive system healthy. The malt-based flavored gel is highly palatable and readily accepted by the fussiest dogs and cats.
Laxapet Laxative for Dogs and Cats
Laxapet Laxative is an excellent formulation for treating constipation in dogs and cats. The gel based formula is developed with Petrolatum, Lecithin, Fish liver oil and Vitamins A, B1, B12, B2 and B6. Lecithin, petrolatum and fish liver oil supports the body’s natural expulsion reaction. The range of vitamins provides additional nutrition for healthy alimentary canal. The gel based formulation is easy to administer.
Petrolatum, Lecithin, Fish liver oil and Vitamins A, B1, B12, B2 and B6
Kyron Laboratories Ltd
- Effective remedy for treating constipation in dogs and cats
- Helps to reduce hairball formation
- Highly palatable laxative
- Softens the stools
- Lubricates the contents of alimentary canal
- Safe for dogs and cats
- To treat dogs, administer the gel directly into the mouth or mix it with food and then repeat when required.
- To treat cats, squeeze the gel directly from the tube onto the cat’s nose, tongue or front paw.
- The cat will readily lick it.
Provide 2.5 to 5 gm per day for two to three days then reduce the dose to 1 t 2.5 gm three times weekly.
Use double the cat dosage.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- For veterinary use only.
- Close the tube properly after use.