Paragard Allwormer for Dogs – Broad Spectrum Worm Treatment
Paragard Allwormer is indicated for the treatment of various intestinal worm infections in dogs. It helps in eliminating major worms including hookworms, tapeworms, roundworms, and whipworms. The liver flavored tablet treats and controls common worm infections and prevents recurring infestations. Easy to administer worming treatment, Paragard has no known side effects. It is suitable to use in conjunction with flea, tick and heartworm preventives.
Safe for dogs and puppies above 2 weeks of age, Paragard is suitable to use in breeding and lactating dogs along with senior and stud dogs.
Praziquantel, Oxantel Embonate, and Pyrantel Embonate
Merial / Boehringer Ingelheim
- Controls all common gastrointestinal worms
- Treats roundworms and hookworms
- Eliminates whipworms
- Treats tapeworms including hydatid tapeworms
- Prevents recurring worm infestations
- Can be given with or without food
- Weigh the dog before selecting the pack.
- Treat according to the weight of your dog.
- Administer the tablet directly through the mouth.
- Fasting is not necessary prior to dosing.
- Worm puppies every 2 weeks of age from 2 weeks old until 12 weeks, monthly from 3 months until 6 months then every 3 months as an adult dog.
- Treat breeding dogs prior to mating then 10 days before whelping and 2 and 4 weeks after whelping.
- Do not treat dogs with hypersensitive to ingredients present in the product.
- Keep out of reach of from children, pets and food items.
- Wash hands after treatment.
- For veterinary use only.
- Store it in a cool place and dry place.
- This treatment does not prevent heartworm.