Mediworm Wormer Tablets for Dogs
Mediworm Deworming Tablets are highly recommended for the treatment and prevention of gastrointestinal worm infections in dogs. The broad spectrum dewormer eliminates hookworms, roundworms and tapeworms in dogs. The special formulation does not cause nausea or vomiting in dogs thus, highly preferable by vets and pet parents. Safe to be given to pregnant and lactating female dogs, Mediworm tablets are also safe for puppies above 2 weeks of age.
Mediworm for Dogs – Oral Deworming Treatment
Mediworm for Dogs is a quick remedy for worm infections. The oral treatment contains Praziquantel and Pyrantel Pamoate. The first ingredient Praziquantel acts tapeworms and its other species, preventing harmful tapeworm infections. The second ingredient Pyrantel Pamoate is effective in treating various other worms including roundworms and hookworms. The biltong flavor of the tablet makes it highly palatable and readily accepted by dogs.
Praziquantel, Pyrantel Pamoate, Biltong Flavoring
- Treats hookworm, roundworm and tapeworm infection
- Effective in eliminating major gastrointestinal worms
- The biltong flavor makes it easy to administer
- Protects dogs against infections
- Highly affordable and safe for dogs
- Can be administered orally directly into the mouth or with meat.
- Or crush it and mix with feed.
- Treat puppies at an interval of 2, 4, 8 and 12 weeks of age.
- From 3-12 months, administer every 3 months to control worm infections.
- For Dogs: Treat every 6 months.
For Small & Medium Dogs - One tablet per 10 kg (22 lbs) bodyweight.
For Large Dogs - One tablet per 40 kg (88 lbs) body weight.
Mediworm for Small & Medium Dogs
- Up to 2 kg (4.4 lbs) - Administer 1/4 tab
- 2 to 5 kg (11 lbs) - Administer 1/2 tab
- 5 to 10 kg (22 lbs) - Administer 1 tab
- 10 to 20 kg (44 lbs) - Administer 2 tabs
- 20 to 30 kg (66 lbs) - Administer 3 tabs
- 30 to 40 kg (88 lbs) - Administer 4 tabs
- 40 to 50 kg (110 lbs) - Administer 5 tabs
Mediworm for Large Dogs
- 0 to 10 kg (22 lbs) – Administer 1/4 tab
- 10 to 20 kg (44 lbs) - Administer 1/2 tab
- 20 to 30 kg (66 lbs) - Administer 3/4 tab
- 30 to 40 kg (88 lbs) - Administer 1 tab
- 40 to 50 kg (110 lbs) - Administer 1 1/4 tabs
- 50 to 60 kg (132 lbs) - Administer 1 1/2 tabs
Over 50kg (110lb) an extra 1g is required for each additional 2.2kg bodyweight.
- For veterinary use only.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Dose it correctly as directed on the pack insert.