Droncit for Dogs
Droncit is used as a potent oral treatment of adult tapeworms in dogs. It is effective against both immature as well as mature tapeworms. Furthermore, it eliminates 100% existing tapeworms and prevents tapeworm infection in dogs. This clinically proven formula is highly safe for dogs and is effective in destroying all species of tapeworms including Hydatid and Zipper tapeworm.
Droncit for dogs contains a key ingredient known as Praziquantel that is directly involved in the destruction of tapeworms. It demolishes tapeworms by disrupting its system. In addition, Droncit is easy to dose and is readily accepted by all dog breeds.
- Potent solution for treating tapeworms in dogs
- Destroys all species of tapeworms including Hydatid and Zipper tapeworm
- Eliminates all existing tapeworms and prevents reinfestation
- Easy to use oral treatment
- Safe for all dog breeds
- Weigh your dog before giving the tablet.
- Dosage is based on your dog’s weight.
- Can be mixed with pet’s food or given orally.
- 5 lbs - 0.25 tab
- 6 – 11 lbs – 0.5 tab
- 12 – 22 lbs – 1 tabs
- 23 – 33 lbs – 1.5 tabs
- 34 – 44 lbs – 2 tabs
- 45 – 55 lbs – 2.5 tabs
- Above 56 lbs – 3 tabs
- Not suitable for dogs below the prior mentioned weight chart.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Wash hands thoroughly after use.
- Consult your vet before administering the tablet.