Frontline Pet Care Dark Coat Shampoo for Pets
Frontline Dark Coat Shampoo is an excellent choice for keeping your pet’s skin and coat healthy. The shampoo is developed specifically for dogs and cats having dark color coats. It nourishes their skin and enhances the natural radiance of their fur and coat. Moreover, the product also protects your pet’s skin from Ultraviolet rays. Furthermore, it prevents bacterial adhesion to the skin of the pet. Frontline Dark Coat Shampoo is recommended to be used on kittens, cats, dogs and puppies that are of 2 months and above.
Dark Coat Shampoo is made with various ingredients, Luminescine and Rhamnose being two major components. Luminescine is a natural plant extract that deflects the harmful UV rays. Rhamnose assists in keeping the pet’s skin free from bacteria as it inhibits bacteria from sticking to the skin.
Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Glycerin, Laureth-2, PEG/PPG-120/10 Trimethylolpropane Trioleate, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Propanediol, Chlorphenesin, Parfum (Fragrance), Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Leaf Extract, Verbascum Thapsus Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Kramera Triandra Root Extract, Sarothamnus Scoparius Extract, Polyquaternium-39, Rhamnose, Potassium Sorbate, Glucose, Glucuronic Acid
Merial / Boehringer Ingelheim
- Gentle skin care shampoo for pets
- Made specifically for pets with dark coats
- Aids in effective protection from UV rays
- Inhibits bacterial adhesion
- Easy to rinse shampoo
- See that your pet is comfortable.
- Get the water ready, preferably at room temperature.
- Wet your pet’s hair and apply the shampoo.
- Lather for approximately 6 to 8 minutes.
- Rinse the shampoo thoroughly with water.
- Get rid of excess water with a dry towel.
- Wash your hands with water.
- For external animal use only.
- Not recommended for pets less than 2 months of age.
- Keep the product away from children.
- Store the shampoo in a cool, dry place.