Prac-Tic Spot-On Flea and Tick Treatment for Dogs
Prac-Tic Spot-On is a full month flea and tick treatment. The powerful formula starts killing fleas within 24 hours and ticks within 48 hours. It controls flea and tick infestation for one full month. The topical treatment kills adult fleas before they lay eggs for a minimum of 4 weeks after treatment. It breaks flea life cycle and prevents further infestations. It eliminates 99% fleas in 12 hours and 100% fleas in 24 hours. The spot-on removes 99% ticks within 48 hours. The long lasting formula works for 30 days and prevents reinfestations.
Prac-Tic Spot-On for Dogs
Prac-tic spot-on is a specially developed treatment for dogs. It contains high formulation of Pyriprole. This active ingredient is an insecticide and acaricide that belongs to the phenylpyrazole class. It blocks cell membranes, which results in uncontrolled activity of the central nervous system and destruction of fleas and ticks. Prac-tic treatment kills parasites through contact rather than traditional exposure. The adult fleas are destroyed before they lay eggs. Prac-tic spot on comes in different pack sizes according to dog weights and is easy to apply.
Note: Due to Elanco’s acquisition of Novartis Animal Health, the product packs may have varied manufacturer’s name according to the available stock.
Novartis / Elanco
- Kills fleas and ticks
- Fast acting formulation
- Prevents flea infestation for 4 weeks
- Controls tick-infested diseases
- Provides long lasting protection
- Safe to use and easy to apply
- Weigh your dog before treatment.
- Remove the pipette from pack and break open the seal.
- Part the fur on back of the dog between the shoulder blades until the skin is visible.
- Place the tip of the pipette on the skin and squeeze gently several times at one or two spots to empty the entire content.
- Do not use in cats and rabbits.
- Avoid using it on sick animals and animals recovering from disease.
- Do not use on dogs less than 8 weeks of age.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.