Frontline Plus for Cats
Frontline Plus is a topical flea and tick treatment for cats. The topical treatment kills 100% adult fleas on cats within few hours and 100% ticks and chewing lice within 48 hours of application. The fast acting formula destroys all life stages fleas and ticks including American dog tick, the deer tick, brown dog tick, and the lone star tick.
The topical treatment is made of two active ingredients - Fipronil and (S)-Methoprene. Fipronil kills adult stages of fleas within 24 hours and ticks within 48 hours. While (S)-methoprene is an insect growth regulator that inhibits the growth of flea eggs, larvae, and pupae, and destroys them. It is completely waterproof which makes it very convenient for your cat to swim or bath after application of the treatment.
- Kills fleas for up to 5 weeks in cats
- Destroys fleas within 24 hours and ticks within 48 hours
- Controls sarcoptic mange infections
- It also destroys chewing lice
- Waterproof property provides continuous protection even after dog gets wet
- Suitable for all breeds of cats
- Safe for lactating and pregnant cats
Apply Frontline Plus by following the instructions given below and repeat it every month:
- Part fur at the base of the neck of your cat.
- Apply as a spot at a location such that your cat can't lick it.
- Avoid touching the wet application spot.
- Wait 48 hours before bathing or letting your pet swim.
- When applying Frontline Plus, make sure the product is applied directly to the skin.
- Children and pets should not be allowed to get near this product.
- Should be used on cats only.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Make sure that the cat does not lick the applied area.
- Wash hands with soap and water after applying the solution on the pet.
- If your pet is suffering from any disease or is debilitated or aged then consult your veterinary physician before applying the solution.
- This product should be kept away from heat and open flame.
- Steer away from direct contact with skin, eyes and clothing.