Effipro Spot-On for Dogs – Flea and Tick Control Monthly Treatment
Effipro Spot-On is a popular flea and tick treatment for dogs. It covers dogs against fleas for 8 weeks and against ticks for 4 weeks. Effipro is a flexible solution that controls flea and tick infestations in dogs. The topical treatment kills fleas within 24 hours and ticks usually within 48 hours. The fast acting formula provides long lasting protection without any known side effects. The monthly treatment is safe to use on dogs and puppies from 2 months of age or weighing more than 2.2 lbs.
Effipro Spot-On Flea and Tick Preventive for Dogs
Effipro Spot-On is a unique flea treatment for the prevention of fleas and ticks. It is developed with a tried and tested formula – Fipronil, an insecticide that is active against fleas and ticks. It helps to combat adult fleas and ticks before they lay eggs. Fipronil based Effipro comes in an innovative drop-free-spot-on to help you spilling the solution on your fingers. It is easier to apply and mess free. It is practical and affordable.
- Treats fleas and ticks
- Controls flea and tick infestations
- Protects against fleas for 4 weeks
- Cost-effective treatment
- Provides fast, effective an long-lasting protection
- Comes in unique drop-lock technology
- Take out pipette from pack and break open the seal.
- Part fur on your dog’s back at shoulder blades until skin is visible.
- Place the tip of the pipette at the visible skin spot and squeeze empty the entire content at the spot.
- Repeat the procedure at one or two different spots on your dog’s back.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- For animal treatment only.
- Strictly for external use only.
- Do not touch the treated animals until dry.
- Do not use on sick or convalescent animals.
- Do not use on rabbits or cats.