Effipro Duo Spot-On – Flea & Tick Treatment
Effipro Duo Spot-On is indicated for the treatment and prevention of flea infestations. The topical treatment given monthly prevents further infestations for 7 weeks. It controls flea population by inhibiting flea eggs growth into adult fleas for 12 weeks after application. Effipro Duo treats infestations by ticks (Ixodes ricinus). One treatment offers efficacy for 2 weeks against Ixodes ricinus, and for 4 weeks against Dermacentor reticulatus and Rhipicephalus sanguineus. Effipro Duo is safe for dogs and puppies.
Effipro Duo Spot-On for Dogs
Effipro Duo Spot-On is an excellent flea and tick control treatment for dogs. Made with two active ingredients – Fipronil and Pyriproxyfen, it helps in treating fleas and ticks on dogs. Fipronil is an adulticide that actively treats adult fleas and ticks. The other ingredient inhibits the development of flea eggs for up to 12 weeks after treatment. Effipro Duo Spot-on offers long lasting protection and is easy to apply.
- Treats and prevents flea infestation
- Controls multiplication of fleas
- Eliminates flea eggs
- Controls ticks for a month and longer
- Effective to use as a part of treatment strategy to control flea allergy dermatitis
- Easy to apply and has no known side effects
- Before treatment, weigh your dog.
- Take out pipette from pack.
- Hold it at upright position to ready to apply and break open the seal.
- Part the fur at the back of the neck until skin is visible.
- Place the pipette on the skin and squeeze firmly several times to empty the entire content at the visible spot.
- For larger dogs, apply at three to four places.
- Not for other species of animals than dogs.
- Store it at room temperature.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Protect it from direct sunlight.
- Do not smoke, drink or eat during application.
- Wash hands after use.
- In case of accidental ingestion, talk to your vet.