Advantage for Dogs
Advantage for dogs is a scientific formulation for treating fleas and chewing lice on dogs. Advantage kills 98-100% fleas and prevents re-infestations. The fast-acting formula kills fleas within 12 hours and long-lasting property keeps it active for an entire month. The monthly spot-on treatment kills adult fleas before they lay eggs and eliminates flea larvae too.
Advantage - Flea Control Treatment for Dogs
Manufactured by Bayer, Advantage contains Imidacloprid as the main ingredient. The active ingredient is an ectoparasiticide that attacks the central nervous system of the fleas, paralyzes them and eventually eliminates them. The larvicidal effect kills 99% flea larvae and thus prevents re-infestation.
Advantage is waterproof and remains effective even if the pet gets wet after application. It protects dogs against harmful diseases like Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD) and other flea-infested diseases.
- Kills 98-100% fleas within 12 hours of application
- Fast acting formula that starts killing fleas within 20 minutes
- Kills flea larvae and controls flea population
- Impedes flea biting within 4-5 minutes of application
- Prevents Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD)
- Prevents and controls re-infections through other pets and surroundings
- Breaks flea life cycle to prevent re-infestations
- Weigh the pet before Advantage treatment.
- Keep the pet standing to apply Advantage.
- Part the fur between the shoulder blades and create a spot where entire content Advantage should be applied.
- For larger dogs, apply at 3-4 spots starting from the area between shoulder blades, move across the backbone until the base of the tail.
- Just put the tip of the pipette on the spot and squeeze out the solution.
- Do not touch the area and let it be completely dry.
- Apply only to the undamaged skin.
- For sick, aged and debilitated pets, consult a veterinarian before starting the treatment.
- Do not treat unweaned puppies and kittens as the litter gets protection by being in contact with the treated mother.
- Keep away from the pet’s eyes and mouth. If eyes come in contact then flush with lots of water.
- Keep away from children.
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after administering.
- Remove contaminated clothes as Advantage may result in staining and contains chemicals that are harmful for humans.
- Do NOT use on pets allergic to the ingredients.
- Do NOT allow initially treated pets to groom each other.
- Do NOT use on cats as this is specifically formulated for canines.
- Store in a place away from food, drink and animal feeds.