Advantage for Cats
Advantage is a topical treatment for fleas on cats. It protects cats and kittens from fleas and chewing lice. The scientific formula remains effective for 3-4 weeks. The long-lasting formula works for one full month. It protects cats from flea-borne diseases and skin allergies by killing 98-100% adult fleas within 12 hours.
Manufactured by Bayer, Advantage is a waterproof solution that remains effective even after your cat gets wet. It reduces risk of Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD) by providing effective flea treatment. A complete flea control solution, Advantage guards cats against fleas that are transmitted by other pets and surroundings.
The active ingredient Imidaclorpid in Advantage is an ectoparasiticide that starts killing fleas within an hour of application. The larvicidal effect of Advantage kills intermediate flea life stage - larvae. In just 7 days of application, it kills chewing lice found on cats. It stops flea bites within 3-5 minutes of application.
- Advantage starts killing fleas within an hour
- Eliminates flea larvae and prevents re-infestations
- Effective against biting lice
- Controls Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD)
- Easy to administer and offers month lasting effect
- Follow the directions given on the label.
- Weigh your pet and select the suitable pack.
- Let the cat stand in a comfortable position.
- Select a spot at the base of its skull and behind the neck where she cannot lick.
- Part the fur at the spot.
- Break the tip of the pipette and place it on the selected spot.
- Squeeze out the content of the pipette and empty it.
- Store at a cool and dry place away from eatables and animal feeds.
- Do not apply on damaged skin.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- Wash hands and exposed skin with soap and water after applying Advantage.