Mediworm Tablets – De-wormer for Cats and Kittens
Mediworm is a broad spectrum de-wormer indicated for the treatment and prevention of hookworm, tapeworm and roundworm in cats. It starts working within few hours of administration and eliminates the worms. The oral deworming treatment treats and prevents gastrointestinal worm infections in cats and kittens. The cost effective treatment provides 100% efficacy against worms. It is suitable for cats and does not cause nausea and vomiting. Mediworm is safe to use for kittens, pregnant and lactating cats.
Mediworm Deworming Tablets for Cats
Mediworm is a popular worming treatment for cats. Praziquantel and Pyrantel pamoate are the two major ingredients in Mediworm. The active ingredient Praziquantel acts against tapeworms. It paralyses and detaches them from intestines. Thus, they are eliminated through natural process. The other ingredient Pyrantel Pamoate eliminates hookworms and roundworms. The oral tablet prevents further damage and protects cats against harmful conditions due to worms. The catnip flavor makes it highly palatable and easy to dose.
Praziquantel, Pyrantel pamoate, Catnip Flavor
- Treats and prevents intestinal worm infections
- 100% efficacy against all major worms
- Does not cause nausea or vomiting
- Cost effective and easy to dose
- Safe for pregnant and lactating cats
- Highly palatable catnip flavored tablet
- Easy to dose tablet with score
- Administer it orally.
- Can be administer it directly through mouth or mix it with feed.
- Can be crushed and mixed with food.
- Standard dose to administer is 1 tablet per 5kg.
Dosage for Cats
- Less than 1.25 kg (2.75 lb) - 1/4 tablet
- 1.25 to 2.5 kg (2.75 - 5.5 lb) - 1/2 tablet
- 2.50 to 3.75 kg (5.5 - 8.25 lb) - 3/4 tablet
- 3.75 to 5 kg (8.25 - 11 lb) - 1 tablet
- Above 5 kg (11lb) - 11/2 tablets
- Do not use in dogs.
- For animal use only.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.