Mediworm Plus – Oral Worm Control Tablets for Dogs
Mediworm Plus is a clinically proven formula for treating multiple gastrointestinal worms in dogs. The broad spectrum is highly capable of working against mature and immature stages of hookworms, tapeworms, ascarids and adult whipworms in dogs. It treats and prevents worm infections and control further infections. It provides 100% efficacy against tapeworm and 95% efficacy against hookworm and roundworm. The biltong flavored tablet is easy to administer and does not cause any nausea or vomiting. It is safe for puppies and dogs including senior dogs, working dogs, and greyhounds and even to pregnant bitches up to 10 days before whelping.
Mediworm Plus for Dogs – Oral Dewormer
Mediworm Plus is a specially formulated dewormer for dogs. It contains Praziquantel, Pyrantel Pamoate and Febantel. Praziquantel treats tapeworms and eliminates them. Pyrantel Pamoate and Febantel works against various worms. The oral treatment is highly palatable and does not cause any side effects.
Praziquantel, Pyrantel Pamoate, Febantel, Biltong Flavor
- Protects against intestinal worm infections
- Controls various worms
- Eliminates tapeworms, ascarids, adult whipworms and hookworms
- Treats Giardiasis in dogs
- Prevents and controls worm infections
- Highly palatable bitlong flavor
- Mediworm Plus can be given orally or mix it with meals
- Can be crushed and mixed in feed.
- Treat at 2, 4, 8 and 12 weeks of age. From 3 months, it is recommended that dogs should be dewormed every 3 months regularly to control worm infections.
- For Adult Dogs: Treat every 3 months regularly to control worm infection.
Mediworm Plus for Dogs (10kg)
- 0.5 to 5 kg (11 lbs) - 1/2 tab
- 5 to 10 kg (22 lbs) - 1 tab
- 11 to 20 kg (44 lbs) - 2 tabs
- 21 to 30 kg (66 lbs) - 3 tabs
- 31 to 40 kg (88 lbs) - 4 tabs
- 41 to 50 kg (110 lbs) - 5 tabs
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- For veterinary use only.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Do not overdose.