Equimax Dewormer Paste for Horses
Equimax Horse Wormer Tablet is specially indicated for the treatment of multiple worms in horses. The oral wormer treats and controls adult and immature gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms, bots and tapeworms in horses. Equimax Tablets protect horses against numerous worm infections during the season. When given regularly, Equimax tablets help prevent severe worm infestations in horses. It is safe to treat horses over 2 weeks of age. The apple flavored tablet is highly palatable and makes deworming quite easy.
Equimax Tablets for Horses
Equimax Tablet is a strong wormer for horses. It contains two powerful ingredients – Ivermectin and Praziquantel. The active mode of these two ingredients helps in eliminating various types of worms by directly attacking them. The unique mode of action treats mixed cestode, nematode and anthropod infestations due to adult and immature roundworms, lungworms, bots and tapeworms in horses. The worming tablets are safe and easy to dose.
- Treats various types of worms
- Effective boticide and anthelmintic
- Protects against gastrointestinal worm infections
- Treats and prevents bots
- Highly palatable and can be given as a treat
- Safe to use in pregnant and lactating mares
- Should be administered orally.
- Weigh your horse before starting the treatment.
- Can be given directly as a treat or mix it in feed.
- Up to 100 kg - 1 tablet
- 101-200 kg - 2 tablets
- 201-300 kg - 3 tablets
- 301-400 kg - 4 tablets
- 401-500 kg - 5 tablets
- 501-600 kg - 6 tablets
- 601-700 kg - 7 tablets
- 701-800 kg - 8 tablets
- For animal treatment only.
- Do not use in foals under 2 weeks of age.
- Do not use in mares from which milk is taken for human consumption.
- Do not use in horses known to be hypersensitive to the active ingredients or any of the other ingredients.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Wash hands after use.
- Avoid contact with the eyes. In the event of accidental contact with the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water. In case of eye irritation, seek medical attention.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke while handling this product.