Malacetic Shampoo – Topical Skin Treatment for Dogs and Cats
Malacetic Shampoo is a topical treatment for mild bacterial and fungal skin conditions in dogs and cats. The preservative free shampoo treats seborrhea and other skin problems where medicated shampoo is beneficial. The crystal clear shampoo cleanses skin and hair. It removes dirt as well as is effective against bacterial skin infections. The soapless formula is gentle on skin and prevents further infections. It is 100% safe as made from natural ingredients.
Malacetic Shampoo for Dogs and Cats
Malacetic Shampoo is a scientific formula for skin care dogs and cats. It contains two cleansing agents – Boric acid and Acetic acid. These agents gently cleanse the skin and fur without irritating the skin. It leaves pleasant and refreshing skin and hair. The ingredients act in treating fungal and bacterial infections in dogs and cats.
Acetic acid, Boric acid
- Treats mild bacterial and fungal skin conditions
- Cleans pet’s dirty hair
- Removes dirt, grime and allergens
- Effective against seborrhea
- Keeps pet skin and fur clean
- Contains no toxic materials
- Gentle on skin
- Leaves skin refreshing
- Safe for all breeds of dogs and cats
- Wet your pet with warm water.
- Take small quantity of shampoo and apply on the wet coat and rub gently.
- Allow light lather formation and keep it on for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Rinse with lots of water.
- Use it as per the requirement or the recommendation of your veterinarian.
- Ensure that the shampoo does not go into eyes of the pet.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.