Frontline Pet Care White Coat Shampoo for Dogs and Cats
Frontline Pet Care White Coat Shampoo is a unique wash for light-colored coat dogs and cats. It provides long lasting hydration and enhances coat sheen. The special formulation inhibits bacterial adhesion to the skin and coat, reduces odor and provides a soothing effect. Made with advanced technology, Frontline Pet Care White Coat shampoo naturally deflects harmful UV rays and enhances color and radiance for a lustrous coat. The easy to use shampoo is safe to use for dogs and cats.
Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Glycerin, Laureth-2, PEG/PPG-120/10 Trimethylolpropane Trioleate, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Propanediol, Chlorphenesin, Parfum (Fragrance), Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Verbascum Thapsus Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-39, Rhamnose, Glucose, Glucuronic Acid, Potassium Sorbate
Merial / Boehringer Ingelheim
- Enhances appearance of animals with white or light coat
- Protects against sun’s UV rays
- Keeps coat hydrated
- Improves coat radiance
- Stops bad odor
- Inhibits bacterial growth and controls skin conditions
- Wet your dog/cat coat with warm water before shampooing.
- Apply the shampoo to a wet coat, but do not apply on the head.
- Massage for a few minutes and then rinse thoroughly.
- To avoid tangles, and for a fresh look, gently brush your cat or dog once they are dry.
- Store it away from fire and heat.
- Do not use near eyes and mouth.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- For veterinary use only.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- No known contraindications found of using this product.