Frontline Pet Care Skin Care Gel for Dogs and Cats
Frontline Pet Care Skin Care Gel is clinically proven formula to help soothe patches of irritated skin in dogs and cats. Formulated for dogs and cats, it helps to protect and soothe patches of irritated skin. The skin care gel not only hydrates the skin but also provides antibacterial properties to help control skin infections. Providing a protective layer, Frontline Pet Care Skin Care Gel helps to prevent bacterial growth and leaves soothing effect. Hydrating and conditioning deeply, Frontline Pet Care Skin Care Gel keeps the skin healthy and shiny.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Zinc Oxide, Panthenol, Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Rhamnose, Glucose, Glucuronic Acid
Merial / Boehringer Ingelheim
- Controls itching of irritated patches
- Leaves soothing effect
- Protects against minor bacterial infections
- Moisturizes skin and enhances skin health
- Stops body odor
- Provides protective barrier over skin surface
- Wash your hands before applying the gel.
- Clean the affected areas before applying the product.
- Apply the gel liberally over the affected area with the use of cotton wool pad.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Wash your hands after applying the gel.
- For veterinary use only.
- Read the product label carefully before use.