Frontline Pet Care Paw Balm for Dogs and Cats
Frontline Pet Care Paw Balm is a great formula treating irritated paws of dogs and puppies. The anti-bacterial properties of this balm make a protective barrier on the skin and thus protect pets from snow, sand and other irritants. Frontline Pet Care Paw Balm contains Provitamin B5 which helps in providing deep hydration to the skin. Another power ingredient that facilitates Frontline’s efficacy in treating damaged paw is Zinc Oxide. The combination of ingredients protects the paw pads of cats and dogs and supports the ability of damaged paw pads to recover.
Aqua (water), paraffinum liquidum (mineral oil), cera microcristallina (microcrystalline wax), cetyl palmitate, glycerin, polyglyceryl-2 dipolyhydroxystearate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, disteardimonium hectorite, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, zinc oxide, paraffin, xanthan gum, panthenol, magnesium sulfate, caprylyl glycol, propanediol, pentylene, glycol, chlorphenesin, ethylhexyglycerin, levulinic acid, polyglyceryl-10 laurate, tocopherol, cocamidopropyl PG-dimonium chloride phosphate, citric acid, rhamnose, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, sodium hydroxide, glucose, glucuronic acid.
Merial / Boehringer Ingelheim
- Protects, soothes and moisturizes the sensitive areas of cats and dogs feet
- The paw balm provides great protection to the pet’s paws from snow, sand , salt and other irritants
- The ingredients present in it stimulates the production of collagen that contributes to the strength of blood vessel wall
- Supports the ability of paw pads to recover
- Convenient to administer
- First, clean the paws of the pet.
- Let the paws dry.
- Apply the balm on clean, dry skin between the pads and paws generously.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Wash your hands after applying the gel.
- For veterinary use only.