Frontline Pet Care Odour Control Shampoo for Pets
Frontline Pet Care Odour Controll Shampoo is a soothing skin and coat care shampoo for pets with greasy and flaking skin. It prevents it from skin damages as well as from the harmful UV rays. This shampoo helps improve the skin and coat quality and maintain its natural shine. Moreover, it removes odours, has a soothing effect and inhibits bacterial adhesion to the skin and coat. This shampoo is also very easy to administer and is safe to use on cats and dogs over 2 months of age.
Frontline Pet Care Odour Control Shampoo for Dogs and Cats contains deodorizing Moringa seed extracts and Rhamnose to control bacterial odour production. Rhamnose aids in controlling and preventing bacterial infection thus helps in thoroughly cleaning the pet’s body. Luminescine is another ingredient that adds antioxidant for bright shine and protection from UV rays. These ingredients are completely safe to use on pets and improves your pet’s skin and coat health.
Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Laureth-2, Peg/Ppg-120/10 Trimethylolpropane Trioleate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Leaf Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract, Parfum (Fragrance), Propanediol, Citric Acid, Zinc Pyrithione, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-39, Verbascum Thapsus Extract, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Sorbic Acid, Rhamnose, Glucose, Glucuronic Acid, Tocopherol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Potassium Sorbate
Merial / Boehringer Ingelheim
- Contains deodorizing ingredients to reduce odour
- Provides protection from UV rays
- Enhances color and radiance of coat
- Easy to apply and rinse Soothes and hydrates the skin
- Very easy to administer
- Suitable and safe for pet over 2 months of age
- Very effective for pets having greasy and flaking skin
- Improves and maintain skin color and quality of the pet
- Apply shampoo on the pet’s wet hair.
- Lather for about 6 to 8 minutes.
- Rinse well with running water.
- Dry the fur by using a dry towel.
- Wash your hands properly.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mouth.
- Keep the shampoo far away from children.
- Store the product in a cool and dry place.