Frontline Pet Care Long Coat Shampoo for Pets
Frontline Long Coat Shampoo is an excellent choice for maintaining your pet’s long coat. The shampoo is developed specifically for dogs and cats having long coat. It nourishes their skin and enhances the natural radiance of their fur and coat. Moreover, the product also protects your pet’s skin from Ultraviolet rays. It is made up of ingredients that help reduce shedding, possesses detangle agents and stimulates hair growth. The product is suitable to use on puppies and kittens from two months of age.
Long Coat Shampoo is made with various ingredients.It contains an organic pea sprout extract to stimulate hair growth, reduce shedding and to give a snag-free combing. Furthermore, it consists of Rhamnose that inhibits the bacterial adhesion to the skin and coat, reduces odor and has a soothing effect. Furthermore, it has a natural plant extract called Luminescine that works well to enhance colorful radiance for a great shine of your pet’s hair and deflects harmful UV rays. The shampoo also
Chlorphenesin, Parfum (Fragrance), Propanediol, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Zinc Sulfate, Polyquaternium-39, Sodium Benzoate, Verbascum Thapsus Extract, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Sprout Extract, Rhamnose, Glucose, Glucuronic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Laureth-2, Peg/Ppg-120/10 Trimethylolpropane Trioleate, Phenoxyethanol, Isomalt
Merial / Boehringer Ingelheim
- Gentle skin care shampoo for pets
- Made specifically for pets with long coats
- Aids in effective protection from UV rays
- Inhibits bacterial adhesion
- Specially designed to protect and strengthen the coat and aid in grooming
- The organic pea sprout extract ingredient into it helps to reduce shedding and stimulate hair growth
- It conditions the hair and maintains overall growth
- Contains detangling agents for slick and tangle free combing
- See that your pet is comfortable.
- Get the water ready, preferably at room temperature.
- Wet your pet’s hair and apply the shampoo.
- Lather for approximately 6 to 8 minutes.
- Rinse the shampoo thoroughly with water.
- Get rid of excess water with a dry towel.
- Wash your hands with water.
- For external animal use only.
- Not recommended for pets less than 2 months of age.
- Keep the product away from children.
- Store the shampoo in a cool, dry place.