Frontline Pet Care Leave-In Foam for Pets
Frontline Pet Care Leave-In Foam is an excellent conditioner and leave-in cleanser for pets such as dogs and cats. The key properties that are found in this conditioner help in nourishing the skin and controlling skin and coat odor. Moreover, it also enhances the coat sheen and gives it a beautiful look. This leave-in conditioner is safe for applying on cats and dogs above the age of 2 months.
Frontline Pet Care Leave-In Foam is made with powerful active ingredients. Luminescine, a natural plant extract, helps in enhancing the color of the skin while Inca inchi oil and Rhamnose controls odor and thoroughly nourishes the skin.
Aqua (Water), Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Glycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Ethylhexylglycerin, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Verbascum Thapsus Extract, Lysine, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Rhamnose, Glucose, Glucuronic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate
Merial / Boehringer Ingelheim
- Excellent conditioner and leave-in cleanser for pets
- Controls odor effectively
- Assists in skin nourishment
- Suitable for pets over the age of 2 months
- Enhances skin and coat sheen
- Apply foam on the pet’s skin.
- Untangle the knotted strands of hair while you rub.
- Foam dries up automatically, hence do not rinse.
- For external animal use only.
- Do not use on pets below 2 months of age.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after using the product.
- Store conditioner in a cool and dry place.