RSPCA Monthly Heartworm Tablets for Dogs
RSPCA Monthly Heartworm tablets are excellent heartworm preventative for dogs. This monthly tablet helps in the control of heartworm disease that is caused by a parasite known as Dirofilaria Immitis. RSPCA tablets are easy to administer and are extremely safe for all dogs as well as puppies over 6 weeks.
RSPCA Monthly Heartworm tablets contain a powerful ingredient known as Ivermectin. This active ingredient helps in the elimination of the tissue stage of heartworm larvae. Prior to the commencement of this treatment, a dog should first be diagnosed for the heartworm infection.
- Excellent heartworm preventative for dogs
- Easy to administer tablets
- Safe for dogs and puppies over 6 weeks
- Monthly oral treatment
- Your dog should be weighed before beginning the treatment.
- Tablet can be given directly in the dog’s mouth or can be mixed with its food.
- Continue this treatment for atleast a year for thorough control of heartworm.
RSPCA monthly heartworm tablets for dogs are available in three sizes:
- Small Dogs (under 10 kg)
- Medium Dogs (11-20 kg)
- Large Dogs ( 21- 40 kg)
- Read product label carefully before using.
- For animal treatment only.
- Keep out of children’s reach.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Safe for dogs and puppies over 6 weeks.