Ultrum Ultimate Spray – Topical Flea and Tick Treatment for Dogs
Ultrum Ultimate Spray is highly effective in treating flea and tick infestation. The spray treatment kills 100% fleas within 24 hours. It removes ticks on contact. The spray has a long lasting action that stays up to 4 weeks. It is effective in eliminating flea eggs and larvae. The spray has over 3 months killing activity against flea life stages. The Ultrum Ultimate Spray is safe to use for dogs and puppies over 7 weeks of age.
Ultrum Ultimate Spray for Dogs
Ultrum Ultimate Spray is a special spray for dogs. This flea and tick spray contains permethrin, es-bioallethrin, piperonyl butoxide and pyriproxifen. The active ingredients kill fleas and ticks on contact. The active ingredient attacks nervous system of parasites and ultimately removes them. The insect growth regulator agent sterilizes the eggs and larvae and stops the development. It prevents recurring flea and tick infestation. The spray treatment is safe and can be used regularly.
Permethrin, Es-bioallethrin, Pyriproxifen, Piperonyl butoxide
- Destroys fleas and ticks instantly on contact
- Effective in controlling flea and tick infestation
- Kills 100% fleas within 24 hours
- Stays onto the skin for more than 3 weeks
- Eliminates flea eggs and larvae for over 3 weeks
- Safe to use on dogs and puppies
- Contains powerful but safe ingredients
- Wear gloves before starting the treatment.
- Spray on the coat and wet it right down to the skin by ruffling the dog’s coat as you spray.
- Massage the coat after spraying. This helps to distribute the solution evenly.
- The spray is quick-drying but leaves a thin film which may impart a slight sheen on the coat.
- To treat facial area, spray onto a cloth and then transfer the solution to the skin and coat.
- Allow the pet to dry naturally.
- Do not use on cats.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid spraying into the eyes.
- Wash hands after use.
- Do not smoke, eat or drink during application.