Flevox Spot-On for Dogs – Topical Flea Protection
Flevox is a renowned flea and tick treatment for dogs. It provides powerful and efficient protection against fleas, ticks and lice. The spot-on provides long lasting control of fleas and ticks. It controls new flea infestation consistently for 8 weeks. Removes newly arrived fleas within 48 hours. Flevox aids in the treatment strategy for flea allergy dermatitis. The topical treatment controls fleas for 8 weeks and ticks for 5 weeks. Applied monthly, Flevox spot-on provides year round parasitic protection for your dog.
Flevox Spot-On for Dogs – Monthly Tick Preventive
Flevox is a Fipronil based spot-on for treating fleas and ticks on dogs. The active ingredient Fipronil is highly competent in eradicating fleas and ticks. Fipronil is a broad spectrum insecticide and acaricide. It blocks the nerve cells and paralysis the parasites. Ultimately, these parasites are removed. Fipronil based Flevox comes in easy to apply pipette in various pack sizes for different weights of dogs.
- Protects dogs against nasty pests
- Controls fleas and ticks
- Prevents parasitic diseases
- Controls health problems such as tapeworm infestation
- Aids in the prevention of flea allergy dermatitis
- Weigh your dog to select the right pack before starting the treatment
- Hold the pipette upright and break open the seal.
- Part the coat between the shoulder blades where your dog cannot lick.
- Place the pipette at the spot and squeeze empty the content on the visible spots.
- For animal treatment only.
- For external use only.
- Wash hands after use.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not allow animal to lick the treated area.