Eliminall Spot-On for Cats – Topical Flea Treatment
Eliminall Spot-On is an effective flea and tick treatment. The spot-on is effective against fleas, ticks and chewing lice. The topical treatment kills fleas within 24 hours, and lice and ticks within 48 hours. It treats different species of ticks and protects cats against tick-borne diseases. The spot-on treatment prevents infestations in your pet. Eliminall for Cats is also used as a treatment strategy for the control of Flea Allergy Dermatitis. It is safe to apply on cats and kittens above 2 months of age.
Eliminall Spot-On for Cats
Eliminall Spot-On is a product by Pfizer, which has Fipronil as the main ingredient. The potent ingredient has both insecticidal and acaricidal efficacy. It is a broad spectrum insecticide. It blocks the nerve cells and destroys the parasites. The spot-on eliminates fleas and ticks as well as lice. Available in easy to use pipettes, Eliminall provides year round protection when given monthly.
- Treats fleas for 4 weeks
- Controls ticks and tick infestations for a month
- Treats various species of ticks
- Best used as a part of treatment strategy for the control of Flea Allergy Dermatitis
- Easy to apply and highly effective
- Hold the pipette in an upright position, and break open the seal with the help of the cap.
- Part the fur on the back of your cat’s neck to make the skin visible.
- Place the tip of the pipette on the skin and squeeze gently to empty its contents onto the skin.
- Apply at two spots, one at the base of the skull and the second 2-3 cms further back.
- For animal treatment only.
- For external use only.
- Do not use in rabbits.
- Do not use in cases of hypersensitivity to the active substance, dimethyl sulfoxide or to any of the excipients.
- Avoid using on wounds or damaged skin.
- Store in the original container in order to protect from light and moisture.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.